Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wear A Cup

Did you ever have one of those days where you just felt like kicking everyone in the crotch, but you don't because you just don't have enough energy to raise your leg that far?

Good.  Then you can totally relate to how I feel today.

Work was an effin nightmare.  It was worse than a nightmare, but I lack the vocabulary to adequately describe it.  I have never felt so used and abused in my life.  I feel like I should go to the hospital to get a rape kit done on my psyche.   It would definitely be positive, and I'm sure DNA would be present.

I cried all day and then came home, got in my bed, and cried some more.  Danny keeps coming in to check on me and try to talk about my day.  He quickly retreats in horror, though, when I refer to someone as a cutthroat bitch or bastard.  (Only true blue "House" fans will recognize that reference.)

Oh yeah.  I'm a real gem today.

And speaking of gems, Bejeweled Blitz isn't loading right on my computer today. WTF???  I probably could lift my leg far enough to kick the effin cutthroat bastard that won't let the game do whatever it's supposed to do to make my life better!  Doesn't he know it's all about me? 

What about you?  How was your day?  Really, I want to hear something positive.  Or negative, as long as it's funny.

Love,
Melissa


P.S.  These people are not related to me at all, although this is something everone in my family would do.  I just thought it was funny and wanted to give you all a chuckle!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa, I'm sorry about your day. I love your "not" relatives and wish they were my relatives. Yesterday was not a good day for me either, but I can't even put my finger on why. Even my hair woke up surly. I almost hung up twice on my dear traveling husband for no reason other than I didn't want to talk to him or anyone else. So, I can understand your feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Where did you find the picture of my Grandma and Uncle Ed?
    Hope you have a better day tomorrow: )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, my sweet friend, are a gem everyday!

    (I mean a real gem, not the kind you meant...)

    ReplyDelete