Thursday, April 14, 2011

Love My Life Day

I am officially declaring today "Love My Life Day".  (And I am quite official, so this is binding in the most serious way!)

How many times do you see "fml" on something?  I'm not criticizing at all here; believe me, I know the feeling.  (Oh, I SOOOO know the feeling!)  I'm just one of those people that believes negative energy brings on negative things (but I don't always practice what I preach), so:

Let's all think and write "lml" today and see what happens.  "Love My Life Day" might be a huge flop, but, really, can it be worse than thinking "fml"?  What do we have to lose, except a negative attitude?

(Confession:  I love Amy's take on fml.  Please go read it here.  And if you don't already read Amy, add her to your list.  She is hilarious--and an outstanding human being!!)

Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

LML!!!
(As you can tell, my anti-depressants are kicking in full-force today!)

8 comments:

  1. Well you just made my day! Thanks for the link! LML!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely LML and consciously realize that several times a day. That consciousness is something I've had to cultivate though or the negatives would rule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't we just farting rainbows today? LOL

    LML!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is funny! And I do try to remind myself that I freakin love my life... oops, I mean LML.. seriously, I'm reminding myself now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh! I can go either way. Pass the Zoloft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my life everyday! God restored life to my dead body this passed year...A real eye opening experience once you have gone to the other side..
    Sometimes it is a struggle, but knowing God is good makes everyday beautiful in a special way...and different beauty in every new day..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great idea. My daughters spend a great deal of time on a site called fml but I'm not sure whether it's to make themselves feel at home or better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never use FML, but I am have to be really loving my life to want to give it that kind of blanket endorsement. Maybe those days have to happen on an individualized basis?

    ReplyDelete