Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Biggest Confession

Sometimes I really wish I didn't tell you guys everything.

This is the one thing I'd like to keep a secret in my life, but I can't;  I have a deal with all of you.

You would think that my husband's affair or my anti-depressant use or my children screaming "vagina" and "penis" in public might be the things I want to keep private.

Not so much.

So here it is...

I bought new jeans the other day.  Rather, I HAD to buy new jeans the other day.

I'm 5'1" tall and I've worn a size O or a 2 most of my adult life, but these jeans are a size...not 0 or 2.

I don't know what happened.  The whole thing is perplexing to me.  I guess the dryer is too hot and it shrank all my jeans.

Or maybe something else is the culprit.

8 comments:

  1. Missy, could it be that you are with child??????????? Or just so content that your gaining weight? Love you Just Cuz.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those damn dryers! They shrink stuff of mine now too. If you are bigger than a 12 now, I'm concerned, but if you are up to a four or a six, live with it Sis! All the more to love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Las Vegas ConnectionMarch 19, 2011 at 3:06 PM

    You are mad. I wish I was that thin. I'll tell you what, when you are here for Amie's wedding, I'll see first hand "how much the dryer shrunk your clothing". See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know size 0 existed - except for babies! Can't imagine you're size 20 yet, so don't analyze too much and enjoy going clothes shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it reassuring that you know 0 and 2 aren't actually sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hardly anyone is a size 0 and 2.. My smallest size ever was a 4.. and I ain't that size now.

    Is it bothering you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thanks, my first fan ^_^ I don't know what Google Readers is either, so I have one HUGE folder and then maybe five subfolders for all the blogs I read. Favorites for the win! And now you're going in mine. :) --la.girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI!!! I'm SO glad you're here and doing this and now i have to go read absolutely everything! YEA!!!

    ReplyDelete