Sunday, December 28, 2008

How I Know I'm Getting Old

  1. I really like the look of a Buick.
  2. I don't know how kids today listen to that noise they call music.
  3. Trick-or-treaters are wearing costumes that look like the outfit I wore in my Senior pictures.
  4. I have trouble digesting raw vegetables and dairy.
  5. I tell unsuspecting people about my digestive disorders.
  6. I wear the warm coat instead of the cute one.
  7. "Sick" means something good?
  8. A little Ben-Gay on the knees at bedtime...aaahhh...heaven.
  9. I wish someone would invite me to a church hall to play Bingo.
  10. There is Metamucil in my medicine cabinet (refer to #5 above).
  11. I say "lovely" and "delightful" -- a lot.
  12. Sensible shoes might not be so bad.

2 comments:

  1. It is a good thing that you don't look old then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your public wants a more detailed description of the unmentionable "freaky things" referenced in your earlier post.

    ReplyDelete